Welcome to G Kay Catering!

I am an elementary teacher just starting out on a new venture of catering small events or parties. I enjoy cooking and baking for others. I plan to keep my customers updated by posting the Dessert of the Month and the daily dinner entrees that I can provide.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer berries

Hey friends,

Even though I am heading out on vacation for a few days, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to those who are supporting me with prayer and your business!

The blueberries sure have been good this year! I hope you are serving them up at your house. Add them to a salad to add a little sweetness. I like to eat them frozen; so good on a hot day.

They are making up a scrumptious pie too! Let me know if you are needing one; now is the time to enjoy this little blue berry.

I'm off to New York City tomorrow!
Happy days and God bless.

gk

No comments:

Post a Comment