Welcome to G Kay Catering!

I am an elementary teacher just starting out on a new venture of catering small events or parties. I enjoy cooking and baking for others. I plan to keep my customers updated by posting the Dessert of the Month and the daily dinner entrees that I can provide.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A New Business

A new adventure....I turned 50 years old this year and decided to start doing a little more of the things I always considered a hobby: baking and cooking. I hope to be able to grow my business by just getting the word out to friends and other bloggers! Not only will I share what's cooking this week, but I hope to share recipes as well.

SUMMERTIME means berries....This month's special is strawberry/rhubarb cobbler and blueberry pies. Cobblers can be made to serve from 4-12 depending on your need.

Daily Dinner Specials: Need a meal ready to serve your family? I can help make meals a little easier by offering ready to serve entrees. These can be frozen and re-heated quickly allowing you a homemade meal to serve your family.

Baked Ziti-made with meat and italian sausage, cheese and my homemade sauce!

Mexican Casserole- corn tortillas, meat, mild or spicy sauce and lots of cheese makes this a tasty meal!

Chicken and rice- a savory dish with mushrooms, onions, and long-grained rice.

Chicken salad- Try something cool on a hot day. This salad is made with grapes, celery, onion and pecans. (Nuts are optional)

Have company coming and need a pot roast with all the trimmings? Contact me and we can make arrangements to have it hot and ready to serve.

I am also available to cater your next event!

Contact me at gkaycater@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment