Welcome to G Kay Catering!

I am an elementary teacher just starting out on a new venture of catering small events or parties. I enjoy cooking and baking for others. I plan to keep my customers updated by posting the Dessert of the Month and the daily dinner entrees that I can provide.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

July is on the way!

First, let me say, I had a fabulous time in New York! I ate at two wonderful restaurants. One was called Brooklyn Diner. I had a chicken club sandwich that was so delicious! One of my friends had a chicken pot pie that was out of this world. I will have to post some pictures! The other restaurant is owned by Bobby Flay and called Bar Americain. It was exquisite. I had a fabulous ribeye steak that was cooked to perfection. I also had friend green tomatoes and sweet potatoes. For dessert I choose the chocolate banana crepes with hazelnuts. Good. However, the German chocolate cake was definitely the hit with our group! It was a wonderful experience being with friends, enjoying the city, enjoying the moment.

So, on to July...it's not that far away and I have a wonderful cake to help you with your Fourth of July celebrations. The cake is topped with whipped cream icing and berries. The cake itself can be white, chocolate, or strawberry. Let me know if this is something you might want for your celebration!

May God bless you in a special way today.
gk

No comments:

Post a Comment